- What is the credit union's ABA/routing/transit number?
The ABA number (also known as a routing number or transit number) is a number that identifies Heart O' Texas Credit Union within the national banking system. Heart O' Texas Federal Credit Union's ABA number is 311989878.
- Where do I find my check number and account number on my check?
- How do I switch my accounts to HOT FCU?
You may call Customer Service at 254-751-1622 or 1-800-817-1622 and we'd be happy to assist you.
- How do I sign up for eStatements?
To receive eStatements, first you must sign up for Online Banking. Our online application can be accessed by going to our web site at www.hotfcu.org, click on "Forms" then click on "Heart O' Texas FCU Personal Credit Union / Online Banking Agreement". Complete, sign and return the agreement to the Credit Union.
Once your Online Banking Service is in place, follow these easy steps to sign up for eStatements:
- Log into your Online Banking
- Click the "Your Preferences" tab
- Click on "eStatement Selection"
- Under services, click on "Electronic" and continue
- Click "Y" to save your settings
- How long will my eStatements be available online?
eStatements will be available online for a period of at least 18 months. The oldest statements will be deleted, as more recent statements become available.
If you would like to store your eStatements longer, you can save them to your computer or disk. You can also download them. Or, you can always print eStatements along with your check images and file them away in a safe place.
- How can I arrange for direct deposit?
Direct deposit has various setup requirements depending on the type of check being deposited:
Payroll – Contact the payroll department at your place of employment for instructions. Your company will ask you to provide a voided check or deposit ticket, which has your account number and bank routing number on it.
Government – A form 1199A is needed for any direct deposit request for a Social Security or Tax Refund check. The form is available through the applicable government agency, online, or at Heart O’Texas FCU. The Credit Union must complete a section of the form before it is submitted.
Dividend Checks – Contact the company that issues the tax or corporate dividend check for their specific instructions. The company will request your account number and the credit union routing number in order to complete this request.
- What information do I need to provide in order to receive a wire transfer from a bank located within the United States?
Incoming domestic wire transfers require special instructions, must be received in US dollars and are subject to a service fee. Please refer to your fee schedule or contact us if you have further questions regarding this service.
The beneficiary of all wires must be a signer on the account from which the funds are being withdrawn. The only exception is if the member is present or we have a previously signed authorization on file to wire funds to that particular beneficiary and bank. If a member requests a wire transfer by phone, the members must be called back prior to sending the wire transfer or Western Union wire. The phone number used as a call back number must be on the member profile for a minimum of thirty days, or was obtained from a public or private telephone directory.
First National Bank of Central Texas
1835 North Valley Mills Drive
Waco, TX 76710
Heart O’ Texas Federal Credit Union
7500 Imperial Drive
Waco, TX 76712
Final Credit to: Member’s Name and Account Number
- What information do I need to provide in order to receive a wire transfer from a bank located outside the United States?
Incoming International wire transfers require special instructions, must be received in US dollars and are subject to a service fee. Please refer to your fee schedule or contact us if you have further questions regarding this service.
Receiving U.S. Bank:
Frost National Bank
100 West Houston
San Antonio, TX 78296
ABA Number: 114000093
SWIFT CODE: FRSTUS44
The First National Bank of Central Texas
1835 North Valley Mills Drive
ABA Number: 0199978795
Heart O’Texas Federal Credit Union Escrow Account Number: 40002941
Final Credit To: Member’s name, Account Number and Address
- How can I reorder checks?Checks can be reordered through the Credit Union website, by calling Customer Service (254-751-1622 or 800-817-1622) or by mailing the reorder slip located in the last booklet of checks to: Heart O’Texas Federal Credit Union P. O. Box 11 Waco, TX 76703
- What can I do if I forget or want to change the PIN on my ATM or Debit Card?
Stop by any branch office and a Customer Service Representative will help you create a new Personal Identification Number (PIN) or change your existing PIN.
- What do I do when my ATM or Debit Card is lost or stolen?
Contact Customer Service at 254-751-1622 or 800-817-1622 as soon as you realize your card is missing or if you see any unauthorized activity on your account. If you need to report a lost or stolen card after hours, call 800-472-3272 and our processor will cancel your card to prevent unauthorized transactions.
- How do I dispute a transaction that does not appear to be mine?
Each month when you receive your bank account statement you should review the transaction history to make sure that the information is accurate. If you discover a transaction that was made in error, you need to determine the type and dollar amount of the transaction. If you have questions or would like to report an error, please call Customer Service at 254-751-1622 or 800-817-1622 or stop by any branch office.
You will need to provide detailed information about the transaction (such as the date and dollar amount, debit card number, whether or not the card is in your possession, and whether or not you gave your authorization for the charge). We will then investigate the transaction.
- What if I need a copy of a check that has cleared?
The easiest and fastest way Is through our Online Banking. Images of checks that have cleared as paper items are available online, free of charge. This includes an image of the front and back of your cancelled checks. You may easily print copies from your home computer.
- Do I need an appointment to apply for a loan?
No. There is typically a loan officer at each branch during business hours. Simply call 254-751-1622 and we will be happy to direct you to the branch that is most convenient for you. You may also complete an application at our website www.hotfcu.org.
- What is the difference between available balance and current balance?
Current Balance – Your current balance is the amount of money that is actually in your account.
Available Balance – Your available balance is your current balance, plus any amount available to you with overdraft protection, if applicable, less any deposits that are not yet available or pending debit card transactions.
- Are my deposits fully insured?
Your deposits in this credit union are fully insured, fully protected. The National Credit Union Administration (NCUA) covers $250,000 per depositor.
- How can I change my address?
Complete and sign our change of address form and mail the form to us at:
Heart O’Texas Federal Credit Union
P. O. Box 11
Waco, TX 76703
Click here for Address Change Authorization Letter
- What information do I need to initiate a Domestic (U.S.) wire transfer to another credit union or bank within the United States?
You will need to provide the following information:
- Name, Address and Phone Number of the receiving credit union or bank.
- The routing number of the receiving credit union or bank
- Name, Address and your account number at the receiving credit union or bank
- What information do I need to initiate an International wire transfer to another credit union or bank outside of the United States?
You will need to provide the following information:
- Name, Address and Phone Number of the receiving credit union or bank
- The routing number of the US Corresponding credit union or bank along with their information
- Beneficiary Credit Union or Bank, address, and additional codes
- Name, full address and account number of the recipient of the wire
- When is Christmas Club funds disbursed?
Funds are disbursed on the first business day of November for the balance of the account.