FAQ’s – Online Banking & Bill Pay
Heart O’ Texas Federal Credit Union is committed to offering new ways to help our members manage their finances more easily. Our new Online Banking and Bill Payment system offers more features, more convenience, and more control to members who wish to bank and pay bills online.
The new Online Banking and Bill Payment system offers new features to make banking and paying bills online easier and more convenient. These features include:
- A new design A clean new look that makes it easy for you to easily access the services you need.
- Quick links. You can pay bills and make transfers in seconds.
- Account alerts. The ability to set account alerts to notify you when a specific account activity occurs, such as your balance reaches a pre-determined level you set.
- Better communication with us. If you have a question about a specific transaction, you can communicate securely with our Customer Service Center during normal banking hours to get it answered. If you need assistance, you can use our easily accessible Help pages.
- Integration with online banking. Now, you won’t have to leave online banking to make an online bill payment. It’s all right there in one comprehensive program.
Online Banking will continue to be free to our members.
Online Banking will be available beginning 1:00pm CST, Thursday, May 2nd.
Bill Pay will be available for use beginning Monday, May 6th.
Yes. Your accounts will be migrated to the new system automatically.
No. Existing members do not have to register. You will, however, have to set up your enhanced security (challenge) questions.
You will not need a new User ID, but will need a new password. Once you have logged in to the new system, you will be asked to create a new password of your choosing.
To allow us to complete the upgrade, Online Banking will be unavailable from 4:00pm CST on April 30th until 1:00pm CST on Thursday, May 2nd.
Yes. Our new system uses the highest level of protection available, providing the assurance your accounts are secure.
Transfers that you have set up will be carried over during the conversion. We recommend checking to make sure transfers took place and recurring transfers are in place.
Any transactional history or checks prior to Thursday, May 1st will not be available in the new Online Banking System. We recommend downloading any current history, check images and eStatements prior to 4:00pm CST April 30th.
To print Statements
To download e-Statements
- Log into Online Banking
- From the tabs, select “eDocuments/Online Forms”
- Select “e-Documents”
- From the drop down, select the month(s) and click view
- Select “Print Statement”
To print Account History
- Log into Online Banking
- Under “Account Summary”, select the account to print history
- Under “Display” in the drop down make your selection
- Click the month or time frame to print
- Click “Show History”
- To print, click “Print History”
Online Bill Payment
You can pay most anyone as before. The bill pay provider is the same vendor you were using previously.
Yes. Beginning Monday, May 6th, the new system will build up bill pay history going forward. On an ongoing basis, it will retain 18 months of history.
Yes, provided that we are able to convert the appropriate payees. Please review all of your payees following the launch on Monday, March 6th. We encourage you to make a list or print a copy of payments/payees for your reference prior to 4:00pm CST, Wednesday, April 30th. Review payments to ensure all pending payments occurred.
You can get assistance any number of ways. Online Banking offers secure communication option. You can also get assistance through easily accessible Help screens or by calling your local branch.
No, if you are currently enrolled in e-Statements you will not need to enroll again.
No, if you are currently enrolled in Credit Sense you will not need to enroll again.
No, if you are currently enrolled in Credit Sense you will not need to enroll again